There are ways for good cleaning your home so well, that you will not need any kinds of special and expensive commercial. Hence we could start the great idea of exploring them and see if anything from them is useful for our households.
Mixing a solution from things that could be found probably in every drawer in every house is a thought that brings us to the question “Is anything due to be cleaned from things we can find in the fridge or in the kitchen drawer?” And the answer is absolutely “Yes”! In the same time we could be sure that it is an environmental safe way.
Here we will see some of the best ways to clean the different parts of the house in few different ways.
Cleaning the windows. Make yourself own glass cleaner using these simple ingredients:
- 2 cups of water;
- ½ cup of white or cider vinegar;
- ¼ cup of rubbing alcohol;
- 1 to 2 drops of orange essential oil, which can provide the lovely smell of the prepared solution.
How to do the cleaning of glass with these ingredients? Simple. You can simply combine the ingredients in one and fill a spray bottle with the solution. Spray a bit of the mixture on a paper towel or a soft cloth and clean the surface of the windows or the mirrors at home. You cpuld spray some even onto the glass surface as well. Clean the windows when there is no sun to dry the mixture too fast and make some more stains and streaks.
- Grease cleaner. It is very cool since you can use it for cleaning the oven hoods and the grills. These are places which get stained very often and there is a good reason for all this. It’s cooking. Good cooking can leave you alone with the stains after it. In order to clean them very nice with the help of household materials, check this out:
– 1/2 cup of sudsy ammonia should be mixed with some water, enough to fill a one-gallon container. (Sudsy ammonia has detergent in it. That’s why it can help you remove tough grime)
Dip a sponge or mop in the solution you have just prepared. Then wipe over the surface. The last step is to rinse the area with clear water.
The universal cleaner.
It’s something like a great universal solution for almost each and every kind of dirt, stain and streak removal at home. It is so great for cleaning the kitchen surfaces, appliances, and the inside of the refrigerator as well.
The things that you need:
- 4 tablespoons of baking soda
- About 1 liter of water.
That is all! Mix the solution and pour some of it on a soft cloth or sponge and wipe the dirt away from the surfaces.
- The water ring remover.
It is great for situations like when you have left your glass of water or other drink onto a wooden surface, especially when it is lacquer.
What to use?
- One part of non-gel toothpaste to one part of baking soda. These ingredients go together mixed over a damp cloth with water. Add the toothpaste mixture and rub away the stains that have been left from the water on the wooden surfaces. After that use soft dry cloth to finish the cleaning to a shining effect. That’s it!
- Marble cleaner. It is a surface which is often used in the bathroom and in the kitchen. Marble is a material, which is hard and sustainable but in the same time it needs to be cleaned as well. There is a way with which you could clean that place only with the help of homemade solution. It is a great way to clean any kind of stone countertops as well.
What to use? You need the following stuff:
- About 2 drops of mild dishwashing liquid. It is better for it not to be citrus scented.
- 2 cups of warm water
How it works?
Mix the two parts of the solution and add it to a sponge. Use it over the marble and rinse very well after that to remove any kind of soap residue. Then buff with the help of a soft cloth. The important thing to know is that you must never use lemon juice or any other acidic cleaner on a marble or granite surfaces. This way you could ruin the stone.